One Last Red Hot For Awhile
After TPC, the very next Thursday I rode the local metro to go see RHCP for the 5th time in 12 months, it's definitely been a good year! And I definitely enjoyed having such an intense and unique Stadium Arcadium Tour Experience! I saw them perform at the NASCAR Nextel Cup in North Carolina after winning some passes, then later in the year I saw them play after The Who at The Virgin Festival in Baltimore. Then 2 dates at Philly in October, and then 1 more in DC. The DC show was great, even though the crowd was weak during Gnarls Barkley (could have been the cold weather). The Peppers defintely have a new sound, it has evolved for sure.. they even threw in these latin jazz jams in between songs, it was light and jazzy! :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home